SPECIAL OFFER: 14 days of respite for the price of 7 days (valid until 30 June 2022)
Located in Belmont in the heart of Geelong, The Belmont is the ideal home for people looking for modern accommodation in a peaceful and friendly setting.
We currently have residential respite accommodation available in our private rooms with ensuites, and are pleased to offer you 14 days of care for the price of 7 days. This offer is available for respite in our general accommodation, and also our specially designed support environment where our highly trained team applies an innovative approach to meeting the needs of residents living with dementia.
Respite accommodation is subject to availability, and to be eligible for this offer you must be admitted to The Belmont for respite care on or before 30 June 2022.
The Belmont offers a range of unique facilities and services including:
- permanent and respite care in private rooms with ensuites
- an on-site medical centre open from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday to provide primary care and chronic disease management to our residents and the wider community
- a gymnasium offering tailored fitness programs under the supervision of our in-house physiotherapy team
- fully equipped café serving complimentary beverages
- virtual reality cinema where you can immerse yourself in our state-of-the-art virtual reality experiences
- hairdressing salon offering cuts, styling and colours at competitive rates
- TLC Wellbeing is an exciting series of social activities tailored to your hobbies and interests
To take advantage of this limited offer please contact our Resident Liaison on 0498 018 632.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- the offer is for one week paid respite and one week free respite
- the offer requires payment prior to the first of the two weeks, to be paid prior to or on day of arrival (please note payment is by eftpos or direct transfer only)
- the offer only available at The Belmont
- the resident must have a valid respite ACAT Assessment (Aged Care Assessment Tool)
- the resident must have minimum 21 days available within their current government allocation of 63 day for this financial year
- the resident must be admitted for their first day of respite on or between 20 May 2020 to 30 June 2022
- the offer not applicable outside the promotional period, except where their first day of respite is booked on or between 20 May 2020 to 30 June 2022
- the offer is not applicable to people being admitted via emergency services
- the offer is not applicable to residents who receive funding via third parties
- the offer only available once per person, cannot be repeated